If you missed it last week, Wine For Normal People has gone multimedia! In partnership with the co-founder of the Hello Vino mobile wine recommendation application, Rick Breslin, each week we are coming to you to talk about basic topics in wine that are interest to normal wine people (aka, not wine snobs!).
This week's Wine For Normal People podcast is in response to a Tweet received by Hello Vino that asks for a recommendation for a "good red wine that's not too expensive."
So we bring you: Episode 002 Recommendations - Which is the best wine?
We break it down for you, here are this week's big topics:
- Which wine is best? - A loaded question
- News - The iPhone is (finally) coming to Verizon
- Wine apps that help you pick a wine
- Wine is subjective - we like different wines for different reasons
- Breaking down the process - Color, Texture, Flavors, & types of wine
- Red wine vs. white wine
- Grape Spotlight: Syrah (or Shiraz, depending on a few things)
Listen below, or click on the link above to download through Zune, iTunes, and virtually anywhere else so you can listen on your mobile device while you're driving somewhere, at the DMV, or just hanging around somewhere not near your computer! Thanks for listening!