And the grape mini-series continues! This time, it's the "heartbreak grape." The popular red du jour, Pinot Noir! If you love Pinot, this episode is for you! We talked about the different styles of Pinot Noir from all over the world, and helped point out the differences in Pinot styles.
- Shout-outs - Fun comments on the Facebook page, Wine for Normal People Blog, and on Twitter
- How to pick the perfect Pinot Noir when shopping for wine
- Different flavor profiles/styles of Pinot Noir
- Popular regions that grow Pinot Noir:
- Europe: Burgundy, Germany (where it's called Spätburgunder), Champagne (typically blush/rosé sparkling wine from this region)
- California: Carneros (Napa & Sonoma), Russian River Valley (Sonoma), Central Coast
- New Zealand
Send us questions, comments, and some love on Twitter @NormalWine
Drop a comment below
Dig the podcast? Please review us on iTunes and we'll give you a shout out!