We answer 7 questions and then have a segment on wines from Virginia (on the Central East Coast of the US if you aren't familiar).
Here are the questions:
- Trader Joe's has a lot of variety in it's wine section. Are Trader Joe's wines good? Should I buy them?
- Can you please give some hints and tips on how to figure out if you
live in a place where there are restrictions on shipping?
Link to www.freethegrapes.org.
- We're part of a wine club and we're bored with the same old wine tasting themes. Do you have any ideas?
- What magazines, web sites, and wine blogs do you read with regularity?
Links: Decanter, Wine Business, Wine Doctor, Vinography, Wine Anorak, Jancis Robinson
- What is a good Web site for keeping track of my wine drinking?
Link: Cellar Tracker
- Is it easier to tell the differences between different whites or different reds?
- What's the deal with tipping in a wine shop or a tasting room?
Then we wrap up with some thoughts from listeners Paula and Antonia from Virginia. They provide some great perspective and information on this amazing wine region.
If you like the podcast, please review it on iTunes, drop a comment below, or join the awesome conversation on Facebook (Wine For Normal People page) and Twitter @normalwine!
If you've got a question you want us to answer, post it on any of those places and we'll include it on the show!
Thanks for listening! We can't wait to hear from you!
Podcast music: "Café connection" by morgantj / CC BY 3.0, ©2009 - Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) Map: Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license